This incredible Uganda tour offers the ultimate exploration of the country’s most prized landscapes as well as unforgettable encounters with the iconic primates: chimpanzee and the majestic mountain gorilla.
The Best Of Uganda
This incredible 16-Day Uganda tour offers the ultimate exploration of the country’s most prized landscapes as well as a host of unforgettable wildlife encounters – most notably with Uganda’s iconic primates; the playful chimpanzee and the majestic mountain gorilla. Trekking through what is arguably the best gorilla habitat in the world, and be utterly overwhelmed when you first see these exquisite primates. Travel to the country’s most remote conservation area, the Kidepo Valley, famous for its mountainous terrain and large variety of big game. Discover the dramatic Murchison Falls, in the Murchison Falls National Park, which is bisected by the mighty river Nile. Strap on your hiking boots for a memorable trek in the foothills of Mountain Rwenzori. Delight in the enchanting and playful antics of the chimpanzees of Kibale National Park. Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring surrounds of Queen Elizabeth National Park, which boasts one of the highest biodiversity ratings of any reserve in the world. Leaving the best for last; spend two, truly humbling and breath-taking days trekking the endangered mountain gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Expect an adventure filled-to-the-brim with a range of wildlife and cultural activities, as well as exceptional accommodation throughout.
What we love about this journey
- Trek gorilla in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Spend half a day (instead of just an hour) with a team of people habituating chimps
- Trekking among chimpanzees and 12 other species of primates
- Embark on a boat trip along the Nile, which is often cited as being the highlight of a trip to the Murchison Falls National Park
- Cast your line and try your hand at fishing and catch a Nile Perch
- Marvel at the array of fauna and flora in the Queen Elizabeth National park, set against a backdrop of beautiful lakes
- Relax in tranquil beauty on a sunset cruise on the sparkling Kazinga Channel, home to one of Africa’s greatest hippo populations
- Engage with the unique Ik people of Kidepo, one of Africa’s most isolated tribes
- Delight in vehicle and boat safaris through one of Uganda’s best birding areas, and observe the Shoebill
- Peer into tangled trees and observe the famous tree climbing lions of Uganda as well as the Uganda Kob
Specially created for:
- Wildlife enthusiasts
- Walking and adventure travellers
- Repeat African addicts
Our approach to travel is defined by our motto “Constantly in Pursuit of Excellence”, as we strive to provide top quality tour or safari options. We’d love to hear from you, so please contact us with your questions, comments or suggestions through our Support System and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please also review our FAQ’s to save you time in case your question has already been answered.